Saturday, February 6, 2010

HDR Landscape and some ICE

Some times it pays to take a break and go out and shoot. Today I did just that. It was cold. I didnt have any gloves with me. I was fortunate enough to be able to barrow some hiking boots from my business partner, but still was cold. My jacket, thought it looks very nice, isnt much warmer than a piece of fabric. Never the less it didnt stop me from going out and making some photographs. I shoot landscapes when I can. I make panoramas every chance I get. For me, shooting like this is a creative brake from being creative. We did some hiking, some exploring, may or may not have trespassed. No one can be sure whether or not we did or didnt. I will admit though that taking the break to make these photographs was refreshing. Getting out of the studio and away from the work load for a bit was great. Now that I have made these, took some time off, I am ready to get back to work.

Pano Completed

 1

 2

3

4

5

6

River bank

Bridge

  Swift river

No comments: