Monday, March 15, 2010

Boston: Water and wet, a few photos.

So today I took a trip to Boston and Cambridge to do some visual research for a project I am working on. This project is leading to an exhibition this coming fall. (September-November 2010) Against my decision to not go, I went anyways. Hoping that the rain would not be an issue. Well, I was wrong. It was quite a down pour. The sever wind and rain made for some miserable walking conditions. I did not suffer as bad as some people did. The most common sight that I witnessed today was the wind destroying and taking umbrellas right out from above people. All over the city I saw the remains of umbrellas just laying there on the ground. I did manage to get a few photographs in though. One that I am very happy about. An image that went right into a separate portfolio I have been working on for about a year now. Though I am not going to post it here. However, I will post the following that sums up what it was like in the city today. A little over saturated and wet, but still exhibits the conditions people had to face today.

CSC_0022 DSC_0009 DSC_0005

DSC_0027  DSC_0028 CSC_0024

DSC_0025 DSC_0004

No comments: