Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome to 2011

Happy New Year! 2011 is going to be a very large year! I would like to start by saying that in the ending months of 2010, my time on Lenshare wasn't as great as I had wanted. When someone gets as busy as I had, things some times get put on the back burner. This was the case starting around September 2010. From September till just about now I have been consumed with exhibits, weddings, other photo projects and searching for a studio. The location I was in during the summer did not work out once fall came. In December we moved into a smaller, more intimate studio than we had in the summer. This space is just the right size for what we planning for 2011. Over the past four months I have also devoted quite a bit of time to a personal project that I began back in late spring 2009. Vacancy is a socio-economic documentary project that opens this week at the Wistariahurst Museum in Holyoke, MA. The opening of this exhibit is first step towards the completion of this project.

Below are some of the highlight images from the last few months. I have a lot more, however, that would require a very large gallery. Time constraints would keep me from producing that at the moment. In 2011 as part of my newest business plan, Lenshare will be revamped and I plan to write one article a week geared towards a topic in photography. Next weeks article will put a focus on Vignetting. I will also be working on setting up a newer much sleeker look for the site as well. I hope 2011 is a great year for you as well!







No comments: