Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Step Forward


I, like most other photographers rarely describe how I achieved the results that are seen in my work, in full detail. The only people who ever get to fully understand my work are the people that I work with or partner with.

Here is an old photograph with a new post-shot process that I have begun to use. This photograph is actually about a year old. But the look is very much new. And if you're local to my area then chances are you have seen this man. Its actually a very sad story. I was fortunate enough to speak with him at which time he allowed me to make this photograph.

Keep an eye out for more photographs that have this visual feeling and look to them. I will be continuing to use this new process and explore the possibilities of it. Just the other day the article I read about this process labeled it as "The Future of Photography". I will be posting more as I create them.

No comments: