Sunday, December 6, 2009

Film

Besides being very much consumed with photographing for clients, setting up a successful studio warming party, and forging new and exciting relationships, I have been shooting film. Last Sunday I went out, made some photographs using some color film and this is what I came up with.

Sunday in Noho Sunday in Noho (2) Sunday in Noho (3) Sunday in Noho (4) Sunday in Noho (5) Sunday in Noho (6) Sunday in Noho (7) Sunday in Noho (8) Sunday in Noho (9) Sunday in Noho (10) Sunday in Noho (11) Sunday in Noho (12) Sunday in Noho (13) Sunday in Noho (14)

There are dust spots that I think add character to the semi nostalgic quality that these images have.  I have been trying not to post personal work on Lenshare any more. But I feel it gives an insight into what I have been up to. As a portrait photographer, I love photographing people. As an artist, I also love photographing people. And I would just like to add, I apologize for being so scarce the past few weeks. 2010 has a lot of changes to come. Lenshare will be seeing a new format and layout as well as even great content! I hope you will be as excited as I am.

No comments: