Friday, June 5, 2009

One Year...

Lenshare turns 1 this month. It has been a fantastic year. Thank you to all of my readers, new and old alike. I am very pleased to be able to give you a place to come and learn about photography. I look forward to what another year has to offer! Lenshare has made some wonderful contacts and friends. The site will continue to grow ever so much in the next few months.


There will be some very exciting posts to come this week and next week, so please, stay tuned!

This comment was left by one of my readers. Comments like these make me very happy to know that my content does in fact make a difference to some people. Thank you Tony for reader loyalty.

"Congrats, your blog and has shown me a lot of what's out there in the photography world that I would otherwise not have known about...

Thanks!"

3 comments:

Tony said...

Congrats, your blog and has shown me a lot of what's out there in the photography world that I would otherwise not have known about...

Thanks!

VanDog said...

Happy B-Day LenShare. Tony is right, Jeff and LenShare have been an invaluable guide to learning my way around a DSLR.

The past year has been an amazing journey for RVD as well. The Parsons fire took place one year ago tomorrow.

Jeffrey Byrnes said...

Thank you guys!

Peter, I appreciate that! if it wasn't for RVD, I would not have met you and networked with you and a few others. I have some very good photographs from having made the blogger connection with you. Thank you.

Wow, I can not believe its been one year. It has flown by soo quickly. I am looking forward to another great year!