Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Andrzej Dragan: Polish Photographer

Andrzej Dragan is, to simply put it, an outstanding photographer. His portraits are striking and captivating. Each one makes you want to see more. I first learned about Dragan's work a few months ago when I saw a tutorial in a magazine. I am kicking my self hard for bot buying it. Any time I try and find a tutorial that explains his processes I always come back to videos that show how people are reproducing his creative photoshop techniques. When I find tutorials, I make it a priority to learn the process and dedicate time to finding ways to take what I have learned and make it my own, change what I have learned, and walk away having learned new ways to post edit my photographs. Below is a video showing the processes used to achieve a similar Dragan look in your photos. Above that is a link to Dragan's Photography. I recommend you thoroughly go through his site and read his Biography. You will be impressed.

Andrzej Dragan


Dragan Effect Photoshop Tutorial - Funny video clips are a click away

No comments: