Monday, August 11, 2008

Worse than a dropped call

During a Saturday evening party I was attending, I went to grab my phone to check my messages when it took a very horrible fall from my hands. I think dropping my phone Saturday night was worse than a dropped call. Due to that fall I am now without a camera on my phone. Thats right it is broken. At least with a dropped call you can just simply redial each other and continue where you left off. A photographer without the use of a camera that he always has with him is a terrible thing. I am due for an upgrade, so that will be the thing to purchase on this up coming tax free weekend.

Here are just a few of the photos I have shot with my phone. As it is now the memory card in my phone is holding over 850 photos, as you can tell I used it quite often.


I constantly find piles of stacked rocks. I am totally obsessed with photographing them. I don't know why people do this, but it gives me a reason to photograph rocks.
















This next photo, granted it is small, and possibly hard to see is still a very dynamic perspective. I shot this over a year and a half ago. As you can tell from the perspective this shot was not done all in one. I shot more than 9 pictures to put this one photograph together. Using the 9 shots and some intense editing you can now see this dynamic composition in its entirety.

No comments: