Saturday, November 15, 2008

I received an email from a friend of mine two days ago. Inside the email was a link to a site that has the work of David Hubert. David has put together a two minute video of some 3000 images he shot while in London. This is an extremely dynamic display of his photographs. Watch this video and be prepared to be amazed.

Here is a quote from David describing his video: "I really wanted to make a video of London while I was there earlier this year but I didn't had any camcorder, so I took pictures instead. In fact I took more then 3000 pictures and put them all together in less then 2 minutes."

*quoted from http://vimeo.com/2169237*


London (harder, better, faster, stronger) from David Hubert on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Tony said...

that was brilliant, as was his choice of music

Jeffrey Byrnes said...

I totally agree. There are almost limitless possibilities that can be accomplished with photography these days.