Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A creative break

Yesterday me and my business partner took a few hours out of our day to make a few purchase at a local camera store, grab some lunch, and then took a walk through some farm land we had yet to explore. We found an abundant amount of abandoned couches, television sets, and Christmas trees. We explored the area and realized the area had some potential. It was cold, the landscape looked seemingly familiar, (even though it was our first time here, it reminded me of so many other pieces of farm land) I still saw some interesting photographs in the land. Here is what I was able to produce.

Tv s in the field

tree

tree 2

Tree branch

Couch

1 comment:

VanDog said...

These are great Jeff! The couch photo is wanting for a human element to be added to the composition.