Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shutter Count: Do you know how many miles your camera as on it?

I was totally unaware that there is a software that can tell you how many photographs you have made. The shutter count is the amount of images or how many times your shutter has been fired. But, there is a software that will tell you the number of photos shot on your camera by opening the last image uploaded. All you have to do is down load the software, open the last image, and it does the rest for you. Here is the link to the program:

Download Preview Extractor V1.6

This is a great tool to use if you are thinking about selling your D-SLR. I did some research and found a few people that are very serious about buying a used camera and ask, What is the shutter count? And request to know before making the purchase.

4 comments:

VanDog said...

13022

That's a bit more than I thought.

Jeffrey Byrnes said...

Wow that is way more than I expected also. I figured you would be around 6ooo.

VanDog said...

Apparently I'm trigger happy.

Jeffrey Byrnes said...

For your style of shooting and subject matter that isn't a bad thing at all.