Sunday, September 21, 2008

Big E in photos


The Big E is know for its food. I'd have to say that is the number one reason why a lot of people go. There are numerous amounts of great food vendors located all over the fair grounds.










Shopping is another attraction that brings people out.








Super man even made an appearance.
















A basket of fried seafood.


















Everyone loves pastry.






































As cliche as it is, it is still kind of fun to make photos like this. I love long exposures and blurring lights.





















The ferris wheel all lit up.





















Over all I'd have to say it was a great day. I didn't get the shots I would have liked to get. But, I did make out with some good photos.

1 comment:

SW Photography said...

Were you there on Sunday, the 21st? I was too....darn it, why didn't I call you???