Friday, September 26, 2008

Panoramic Camera

I came across this unique camera and thought I would give it an introduction here. This may look alien, or foreign, even kind of like a UFO. However this is a camera and as odd as it looks it is a very interesting machine. This camera is panoramic dedicated camera. It can shoot panorama photos using a built in rotating lens. It is a 35mm film only camera. Below is a link to where you can find the camera for puchase. I have seen the price tag jump from $225.00 Minimum up to $600. So shop around. The link below also has a wide variety of other rare and unique cameras.

http://www.rugift.com/photocameras/horizon-kompakt-panoramic-camera.htm


2 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Thanks, yeah I don't like having to rely on people for my photographs as sometimes there isn't even a helpful hand around, so timer works for me. Although, it comes in handy when my brother is in town (he takes all of my outdoor poses!) Thanks again, it's so wonderful to hear this great feedback.

xo/ fashion chalet

SW Photography said...

ohhhh, I love new gadgets!!