Wednesday, December 17, 2008

An eye opener.

One of the biggest things that I try and feature on lenshare is different aspects of photography that people might not always get a change to see, read, view, or know about. Every once and a while I come across something that makes me stop and think, damn, this really needs to be on lenshare. Take a moment and read this brief but very impacting story that I have provided a link to.

http://www.masslive.com/localbuzz/index.ssf/2008/12/_on_the_job_training.html


This story shares both sides of the some times very hurtful position that photographers and people can be put into while shooting certain situations. I like to make photographs that capture human emotions. But, at what cost does making a photograph come, when it is documenting someone at their worst moments in their life? This is a question I have face a few times in my career. Never the less, the story above gives a great point of view from the other side of the camera. A story that I am very thankful for having read.

No comments: