Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nikon Users I recommend....

Most of my friends and colleagues are shooting with Nikon Cameras. But there are a few friends of mine, I hate to say this, cough cough, gulp, that are shooting with a Canon. Now on to the good stuff. After talking to a few of the Nikon users I have referred them to get a copy of one of these books. Inside every box comes a little manual. This little manual gives you a very brief look at what your camera is capable of. I recommend picking up one these manuals below. These manuals give you a comprehensive look at your cameras functions and capabilities. They suggest accessories to use with your camera as well as give you insight into more dynamic approaches to using your lovely Nikon D-SLR. I have recommended these manuals to several friends, Now I am suggesting that you take a gander at one and see what you can learn. And yes, you Canon users can find a book similar to these, sitting right next to the Nikon section on the shelf. One thing that I did not see was a manual for the D90. But, I speculate there will be one out very soon, if not already in some stores. As I did not see one on the shelf of Barns and Nobel when I shot this with my cell phone.

No comments: